Sunday, February 20, 2011

1st

Hello to everyone and welcome to my blog.

I'm incredibly excited about my 1st post,  I'm hoping that this will provide me with a healthier online diversion than facebook/twitter.  I just purchased my first digital camera and it shoots HD video, I haven't figured out all the quirks (not much of a techy), but as soon as I do I want to post some video links of me preparing some of my veg dishes.   I'm incredibly excited, cause I have so much to share, including all my little tid-bits that should make your lives a little bit less stressful. 

When it comes to food, it's simple I love to eat.  I also like to cook, my mother is an amazing chef, she can make anything taste delicious and she's the one person who makes food that I have difficulty emulating.  I have a huge family and we all love food.  Luckily the women in my family are amazing cooks and fittingly they also serve as my toughest critics.  I love to try new food, and enjoy trying to recreate it in my kitchen, so expect to see a couple of "my version" recipes from the different restaurants I visit. 

I also have to thank my cousin alpa for starting an incredible food blog and inspiring me to begin my own, so check her out at http://thegreenpeacock.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment